Your contribution will provide:
- The intensification of the formation of 120 kids from the marginal neighborhoods of Arroz Barato and Manzanillo del Mar, sponsored by Endesa Foundation and Carlos and Sonia Haime Foundation.
- Children will start their formation process within the program Artistic High School, developing their extraordinary talent and vocation for Dance.
- Through their schedule´s intensification, children receive three Contemporary Dance classes per week, instead of one, besides complementary artistic and body care education subjects.
Total hours of 18 hours per month: 3 sessions of 1 hour and 30 minutes each one.
Transportation to the site of eCdC, based in the campus of University Jorge Tadeo Lozano in the north zone of Cartagena de Indias.
- Uniforms, refreshments, pedagogical materials.
- eCdC offer the children´s benefactors an individual, personalized monitoring through photographs, video, and artistic development.
One year: USD 1,000 (One Thousand Dollars) _________
Six months: USD 500 (Five Hundred Dollars) _________
Three months: USD 340 (Three Hundred and Forty Dollars) _________
One month: USD 85 (Eighty Five Dollars) _________
Gisela Del Valle